Monday, November 29, 2010

Looking forward to my Xmas trip back to GVegas

for the following reasons:

1. seeing family and friends

2. food-- lo-yo, parker's bbq, pita pit {we don't have a pita pit. how dare lafayette not have a pita pit? it's inhumane and entirely lacking in any sort of intellectual curiosity or capability. horrendous, i tell you!}

3. warmer weather, woo hoo! my face won't freeze off!

4. knowing my way around town instead of having a "half an hour detour" because i got lost (oops)

5. streets that aren't crappy and whose lines actually glow and you don't have to half guess where they are (are they worn out? did they forget the glow in the dark paint? the world will never know)

6. people in motorcycles who wear helmets (i don't care if it's because they have to or because they care for their safety, i'm just content knowing they're actually wearing them)

7. CHRISTMAS!

8. warmer weather!

9. i was going to say going to the Newman Center, but I think Fr. Bill is off... drat. i really miss having mass in a small setting in an introspective format. oh wells!

10. I know I mentioned all my food stuffs in number two, but this deserves it's own bullet- Saeng Thai House has re-opened downtown as Thai 360. Greenvillians, please revere this wonderful place. it will not disappoint. it better stay open for business, as it is great encouragement to come back to Greenville.

that is all, much love!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You need to update. :) I forgot who ran this blog until just now.